An Italian guy is out picking up women in Rome. While at his favorite bar, he manages to attract one rather attractive-looking blonde.
They go back to his place, and sure enough, they go at it. After a long while, he climaxes. Then he rolls over, lights up a cigarette and asks her, “So… you finish?”
After a short pause, she replies, “No.”
Surprised, but pleasantly, he puts out his cigarette, rolls back on top of her, and has his way with her again, this time lasting even longer than the first. Again he rolls over, lights a cigarette, and asks, “So… you finish?”
And again, after a short pause, she just says “No.”
Stunned, but still acting reflexively on his macho pride, he once again puts out the cigarette and entertains his companion du jour. This time, with all the strength he can muster up, he barely manages to end the task, but he does, after expending quite a lot of time and energy.
Barely able to roll over, he reaches for his cigarette, lights it again, and then asks tiredly, “So… you finish?”
“No. I’m Swedish.”
So, we ordered a new front door for the store a few months back. It had to be custom made, so it took a while, like 3 months. They can to install it today and had it installed when the installers noticed that it had no provisions for locks, handles, closers or most other necessary items that commercial doors have on them. They had to remove the new door and reinstall the old door.
Just the latest installment of the worst freaking summer ever here at Pecos River Station.
- We’ve returned home from Ouray.
- Nice time, very relaxing.
- Saw some weird shit on this trip, but why should I expect anything less in my life.
- Saw a dead pig on the way home.
- Also saw a Bighorn on the side of the road, grazing and ignoring traffic. Never been that close to one before.
- Ouray seldom disappoints, but this time I had a bad meal at one of our standby restaurants. I ordered Bangers and Mashed and got crap. Sad effort O’Briens.
- Sidewall cut while 4 wheeling and 3 jeepers stopped and changed the tire for me. They saw my arm in a compression bandage and took pity on me.
- Paid way too much for a replacement tire.