- We’re here.
- After a hellacious day of train travel, we arrived in the Netherlands. Frazzled and beaten down by our lack of knowledge of the European train system.
- We’ll be better prepared for the return trip.
- We have 6 more nights here, having spent our first night sleeping fitfully. Weird bed for a king-sized requested, it’s 2 twins side by side.
- Dinner last night was an experience. We both opted for the Chef’s Menu, which meant the chef prepared 6 small courses to be served on a schedule that was up to him I guess. The food was amazing, the schedule for 2 weary travelers was taxing. by the 4th course we were looking for bed and I prompted our server that speed would be appreciated.
- We had duck, veal, sea bass, a beet appetizer, something else and a smallish dessert. Like I said, amazing.
- Today we will explore Leeuwarden and contact Anna about tomorrow. Right now I just am thinking about refueling my belly and hitting the town. Nina’s getting ready.
- Sorry, no pictures today.
I am a husband, father, grandfather, friend, business owner, traveller, Harley rider, citizen, patriot, gun owner, politically eclectic person of strange personal habits. I support police, trust no politicians, and can argue any side of an argument just to amuse myself. People love me or hate me and those that are in-between don't know me.