Seems like I was just here a month ago. Deja Vu?
Marylou fall down and go boom. I’m going there to address her new temporary housing situation.
Not sure any vets read this, but thanks for your service.
I hope this is a hint that we’ll have a seriously white winter.
Granted, this is not a lot of snow, just a dusting that managed to cover things.
After a very disappointing dinner at Pranzo Italian Grill in Santa Fe, we stopped at Best Buy to view the iPad Mini. VERY COOL! Love the size and enjoyed how it fits into my tiny little hand. Very crisp, very fast. Can’t wait until I get mine.
Dinner was not fun or delicious. I emailed them this morning and gave them a detailed list of our complaints. Not going back.
Mostly I use the TV as background noise while working, sleeping, surfing the net and relaxing in general. I tend to watch a lot of spongebob squarepants because I find it to be educational, mentally stimulating and highly entertaining . . . . not. We all know why I watch the Bob. Today I saw a commercial for “Redneck Island” anew reality show where inbred fools compete for who knows what.
I’ve always thought I was not gonna watch reality TV, but the truth is that I do watch some form of that, Cops, Border Patrol, Jail, and others. I know, I am ashamed. To add to my shame, I watch a lot of the “. . . Wars” shows. These things are like crack cocaine to a voyeur like me, I just have to sit here and watch what happens next.
I know Mom watches Judge Judy and loves that cranky woman. I think that most of her audience is women that enjoy watching a powerful woman rip into people everyday. I never really cared for the show, but then I’m not female so it’s no surprise.
Anyway, I’m thinking of dumping the satellite TV and moving to Apple TV and just buy my content from the iTunes store. For what I pay for Dish, I can get quite a collection going and I’d be able to play my downloaded music on the TV which will sound much better than my iPad or computer.
Probably won’t happen.
OK, the weather liar is predicting a big drop in temperature, which I will believe. They are also predicting small amounts of moisture for the upper half of the state, which I think is a boldfaced LIE, again. Whenever we have a change in weather these lying scum promise small amounts of moisture, however they always lie.
Right now I’m sitting here waiting for my newspaper to be delivered. This happens far to frequently for me to let it go much farther. I’m going to have the delivery person remove the boxes and that will stop the customer complaints. Now we all know that newspaper boxes are not my responsibility, but my customers keep bitching at me about the fact that the paper is not available. It also effects my business. People that stop for coffee and a snack just walk out of the store when the papers are not delivered early.
I’m glad I don’t live on the east coast now. I hope these people get a break soon.
- Well, Phil Griego won again. That’s good news.
- Gary Johnson received 1% of the vote. A sad showing. Too bad.
- Unless you live in a cave, you know Obama won. A sad win. Too bad.
- While I feel that Romney was the other Obama, I’d have rather he won.
- I am now waiting to find out how much the health care plan will cost me and if I can afford it. I will fire all employees and run it by family only if I can’t afford this abortion.
- I hope this place sells fast. I will start advertising on the East coast by the 15th. Yes, I am an opportunist.
- Friends are abandoning ship it seems. Local friends are moving en mass. I know this is a hard area, but everyone leaving? Dennis is staying though. Diane Moreno was the latest to tell me she’s hoping to move. She has a real cute house that’s perfect for a tiny couple or a single person. It’s in the historic village or South San Isidro. Anyone interested?
- I signed out of FB today to take a break. While I really hate and distrust the site and it’s format, it sucks you back there frequently and is addictive as crack cocaine. My Scrabble buddies will have to wait for me to play until I get my iPad charged up again. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after. No, I will not put it on my phone.
- I also told my supervisor at the website I work for that I’m gone for a week, maybe two. Sent her an email and told her it was a mental health break. :-)~
- I told my mods that they could work as much or as little as they liked. Gave the helm to Idi & Ninja so the site’s in good hands. They’re wondering what’s up, but I’m not telling.
- Household drama is wearing thin. No further details will appear here.
- Thanksgiving will be a major event at Arrow’s Ridge. They’re talking about 120 people being there. I cancelled us for that date. I love going there, but we’ve decided to do a more intimate thing this year AND we do celebrate Erin’s birthday on Thanksgiving at our house. It’s easier this way.
- Still no word on when that meeting will be rescheduled. I’m still pretty peeved about how it didn’t go down nicely.
- Wow, it’s just after 7 here and it’s a beautiful cool night. Sitting next to the door with the gentle breeze blowing over me. I love it, but Nina gets cold quickly.
- Erin wants me to buy her a giraffe. Damn, they’re hard to find in NM.
- Good night all.
Well, good luck to the United States of America, you’re gonna need it. Who ever wins will undoubtably change this country and I’m pretty sure we’re screwed either way.
OK, this morning I have a 10:00 meeting with my city counterpart of the lodger’s tax board. I’m sitting in the conference room waiting for the other 3 people to arrive. Yeah, it was a huge meeting. We had to limit participants because if there were any more members of either of our boards, we’d have had a quorum and that would make it a legal meeting that would require advertising and minutes kept and most likely press present. We decided that we didn’t want that to happen. Two members or the county and two members of the city, no more. We couldn’t even have any real paid type of peoples from the local governments. Legal bullshit. No one else arrived. I called the local jail warden and asked him where everyone was? HE got notified that the meeting was canceled but I never heard from anyone. Because of this I’m dumping a private email address that I can’t be bothered to check on my phone and giving everyone my gmail address.
Anyone that has the old post-us.com email address, forget it. Use the email@example.com address from now on please. I have that on my iPad and my phone and my computer and I can check it from your devices if needed or I can check it via old style Indian smoke signals if there’s available wifi.
Other Shit and Stuff and Garbage
Erin is home and she’s full of it again. I may take her somewhere for exercise tomorrow. She slept for 12 to 13 hours last night. I found it to be somewhat disturbing though when she walked into the bathroom while I was bathing and announced she was awake and wanted to watch Spongebob. The kid usually knocks, but she just woke up and was less than coherent. She was up at 5:30.
Just started the Prilosec stuff for my acid reflex to see if it works. My stomach kept waking me last night and I ate a roll of Tums and some Zantac eventually.
I ordered an iPad mini to replace my old iPad. I want it yesterday, but because I ordered it with cellular, I have to wait until around the 22nd. Crap. I should have just bought another gun and been done with it. I’m surprised at all the accessories that are available already and I’m not talking about Apple accessories.
Larry Barker blows goats. Larry is an investigative report for channel 13 and he has this weekly doom and gloom thing going every Thursday. This douche comes on every day, multiple times, all week long telling of this dangerous/terror/horrid/vile thing that is being perpetrated against the citizenry of the state, but all this danger and horror can wait until Thursday as he builds suspense. I email his boss almost every week telling him that Barker makes the station look like a pandering bunch of old ladies, but they don’t even bother replying to me anymore.
THANK GOD THAT THE ELECTION IS ALMOST OVER! The 2 major parties have turned to the dirtiest, most vile type of electioneering I have ever seen. Democrats and Republicans alike should be ashamed of their actions. I hope all the liars and slanderers that have burdened us with their dreck are stricken with ass boils and sexually transmitted diseases. This is the first election that I had honestly thought about ignoring ever, but I decided to vote for Johnson for president and just leaving the liars portion of the ballot blank. I hate politicians.
Boy did I screw up this morning. I got an email alert telling me that today was Beth’s birthday and I posted to the family board her birthday wishes. Dummy! I know it’s the 9th, but I goofed up. Paul’s is the 5th, not Beth’s. Oh well, shit happens.
I’m gonna start posting some things that will only be available to be seen if you log in, but that will be rare. If you have never signed up for this site, you may wish to do so to view everything. You don’t have to log in every day, but every week or so should be good.