- We’ve returned home from Ouray.
- Nice time, very relaxing.
- Saw some weird shit on this trip, but why should I expect anything less in my life.
- Saw a dead pig on the way home.
- Also saw a Bighorn on the side of the road, grazing and ignoring traffic. Never been that close to one before.
- Ouray seldom disappoints, but this time I had a bad meal at one of our standby restaurants. I ordered Bangers and Mashed and got crap. Sad effort O’Briens.
- Sidewall cut while 4 wheeling and 3 jeepers stopped and changed the tire for me. They saw my arm in a compression bandage and took pity on me.
- Paid way too much for a replacement tire.
I am a husband, father, grandfather, friend, business owner, traveller, Harley rider, citizen, patriot, gun owner, politically eclectic person of strange personal habits. I support police, trust no politicians, and can argue any side of an argument just to amuse myself. People love me or hate me and those that are in-between don't know me.