- I went to Lowe’s to exchange something I bought the day before.
- I went to SFH-D to meet the Old Fartz.
- We drove to Ribs in Cedar Crest, a place that’s becoming a place I don’t want to go to for a while. We go there too often.
- I went to visit Catherine at her new place. It’s cute, but it’s still not her. She’s got a lot of work ahead of her to make it home.
- Arriving at home with 220 miles on the odometer and 6 hours of away time from the business. It was a good day.
- My bike’s drink holder arrived yesterday and I’ll install it today. After that I’ll change out the ballast on a dead fluorescent fixture in the store. That’s what I got at Lowe’s.
- Debra decided not to give ML her new pill. I may have to kill them both! Debra for not giving her the pill and ML for being ML. Freaky old bitch is fascinated with trying to tickle my feet as she’s wheeled by me heading for bed. I have to leave my shoes on until she’s gone but last night I forgot.
- Carl, I’m not going to be able to make your party. I was hoping to make it, but it’s not to be.
- Nan’s mother, Perry, passed away last night. She’s been suffering for a while and they had to put her in hospice. There’s not to be a service. Her body will be harvested for her organs to be used in the study of Alzheimers and they will cremate the remains and send them to René to hold for the family. Nice chat with Nan this morning. I miss her.